Monday, November 1, 2010

November is the greatest month of all time

Why?
Because NaNo. And I will finish this year. I promise. I have a full plot this time too. Shocker.

Also, next Monday, I can enroll in classes for next semester. My thursday will suck. Actually, not really too much. But I do wonder what exactly one would do in a studio portion of a film class. A two and a half hour studio. Maybe we just watch movies. That would be nice.

My birthday is in like...two and a half weeks. I'll be legal (finally). I feel like I should plan some gigantic thing but...idk what. I'm not good at parties.

I really have nothing else to say, not about me at least.

Miyavi named his new daughter Jewelie Aoi. It's cute...the entire family has names ending in an -ie sound. Miyavi, Melodie, Lovelie, and Jewelie. I wonder what they would name a boy...

Today in Japanese I accidentally said I had a bookstore in my closet, instead of a bookcase. It caused more confusion than it should have...
Honya...Hondana...bookstore...bookcase....almost the same, right?

I really need to figure out how to put that language pack on my Mac...

That's all for today, I guess. Happy NaNo-ing.

3 comments:

  1. you MAKE movies in a studio film class Tonini xD you might as well have a bookstore in your closet xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at ^
    and yes that makes sense about the studio- what's the name of the class?
    And yay for NaNo when one has a plot!(has none)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an intro to Film Styles and Genres class. I guess we could be making movies. That would be fun. I'd prefer to just watch them, but hey, I might like it. Try my hand at script writing...

    And...that's actually what I said when she called me on it. Might as well be...

    ReplyDelete